• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

this guy loves comics

73 posts in this topic

am I the only one who thinks it isn't real? I mean the coloration difference between his skin color and the comic template is waaaay off.

I've got a lot of ink and it looks very real to me. If it's not then it's the best fake I've ever seen.

Maybe Dethklok was refering to the guy's neck and arms, how they look lighter around the picture edges? But I think that's because the pic has a "fancy" picture frame, as the light parts goes around all 4 edges? confused-smiley-013.gif I could be way off...

am I the only one who thinks it isn't real? I mean the coloration difference between his skin color and the comic template is waaaay off.

I've got a lot of ink and it looks very real to me. If it's not then it's the best fake I've ever seen.

Maybe Dethklok was refering to the guy's neck and arms, how they look lighter around the picture edges? But I think that's because the pic has a "fancy" picture frame, as the light parts goes around all 4 edges? confused-smiley-013.gif I could be way off...

Exactly.

hey thatalex ross back piece is me! a good friend did it so it cost next to nothing. insanely cheap. she also did loads of batman tattoos on my legs. pics from ross, bolland, timm, fabrey etc etc. and im hopin the red spot is cancer, then you can all go *spoon* yourselves all nice like

hey thatalex ross back piece is me! a good friend did it so it cost next to nothing. insanely cheap. she also did loads of batman tattoos on my legs. pics from ross, bolland, timm, fabrey etc etc. and im hopin the red spot is cancer, then you can all go *spoon* yourselves all nice like

hoping for cancer.....now theres a good idea 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif