• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

this guy loves comics

73 posts in this topic

Dude...

I was thinking about getting a Spider-Man tattoo, maybe even a cover recreation. But not that big or anything like that. Creeps!

I don't hate it, but I probably wouldn't do something like that.

On the bright side, at least he didn't do it in the 90s. Not that a tat of NFL Superpro #1 on your back wouldn't be cool... Or Sleepwalker or The Impossible Man... *snicker*

Follow-Up Worst Comicbook Tat Ideas:

1. NFL Superpro

2. Great Lakes Avengers

3. Doorman

4. Any Cover Recreation in the GA Double Entendre Thread

5. "Oh that Greggy He's so Seggzy"

Hooray Although I've spoken with him very little, I've officially made my first post that burns Greggy!!! Next up-- MK!

I was thinking that maybe they do the black line work first.. and THEN they color it...

That would take some time though. (And probably be pretty painful.)

I was thinking that maybe they do the black line work first.. and THEN they color it...

Something that large, would take quite a few sittings. No way would they do the outline (black) and color all in the same day.

Yes, that's how it's done.

A tattoo like that can take up to 60 hours fully colored. Yes, it hurts.

Deathlok:

You know you've at least thought about getting that sweet AT #25 Buckler cover tattooed somewhere discreetly . . .

I didn't really want to mention it, but I do have the Robin Shocked Corner pose on the inside of my upper thigh.