• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Certification numbers not in the system

8 posts in this topic

I attempted to put two books in my registry and got this message

The certification number you specified was not found in our cert database.

This comic is already in the admin queue.

confused.gif

These are the books I tried putting in

Uncanny X-men #221 CGC #0797158002 #222 CGC # 0797158003

My dear fellow...The Registry Buginator is here to help!

grin.gif

Are the books slotted...meaning that if you click on the issue number, do you see a score listing for the grades and categories? If not, then the book HAS NOT been slotted. The books you entered will be in a queue, awaiting Gemma and company in the morning.

Yes, I attempted to put them in the correct slot and I recieved the message "The certification number you specified was not found in our cert database " meaning it doesnt exist confused.gif

• Administrator

I see the problem...if books are not marked as finalized in our system, the registry will not recognize them. Looks like an oversight regarding these books based on the date they were graded. I'm working on correcting these entries now.

What are the grades of the books?

Danny's grades are X-Men #221 CGC 1.8 and X-Men #222 CGC 2.5 (slight R).

Personally I think he should have held out for better copies. Maybe it's me. confused-smiley-013.gif