• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Won an Eerie #2 for $5.51

8 posts in this topic

Won this Eerie #2 for $5.51 + $3.50 s/h.

"WARREN MAGAZINE EERIE #2 MARCH 1966 ((LIKE NEW WITH DEFECTS)) FRANK FRAZETTA COVER ART AND MANY GREAT ARTISTS, GLOSSY COVERS, SOLID TIGHT UNREAD, NO SPINE STRESS!!, SOME COLOR LOSS ON SPINE, SOME YELLOWING OF PAGES, ON BACK COVER IS CREASING BOTTOM LEFT 3-1/2" HIGH CORNER ALONG WITH SOME BACK PAGES, SMALL CUT TOP BACK COVER, NICKS TOP BOOK..."

1729415-Eerie2a.jpg

How did I do?

1729415-Eerie2a.jpg.4bb738f13b1bcbf670097558f5841583.jpg

Won this Eerie #2 for $5.51 + $3.50 s/h.

"WARREN MAGAZINE EERIE #2 MARCH 1966 ((LIKE NEW WITH DEFECTS)) FRANK FRAZETTA COVER ART AND MANY GREAT ARTISTS, GLOSSY COVERS, SOLID TIGHT UNREAD, NO SPINE STRESS!!, SOME COLOR LOSS ON SPINE, SOME YELLOWING OF PAGES, ON BACK COVER IS CREASING BOTTOM LEFT 3-1/2" HIGH CORNER ALONG WITH SOME BACK PAGES, SMALL CUT TOP BACK COVER, NICKS TOP BOOK..."

How did I do?

Nice pickup thumbsup2.gif

Seems like a good buy to me but my acknowledged fatalism regarding the future of mags makes me wonder if this represents the soft core of the market rather than a good buy. But I'm a poo-head so pay me no mind sorry.gif