• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ((NOW 50% OFF!!)) Some CGC rejects, ASM, DD, GS, JLA, and more

170 posts in this topic

I forgot the Flash was in this thread... foreheadslap.gif

But that's cool... Just spreading the love... yay.gif

gossip.gif The deals in the other thread are actually better than these. gossip.gif

I forgot the Flash was in this thread... foreheadslap.gif

But that's cool... Just spreading the love... yay.gif

gossip.gif The deals in the other thread are actually better than these. gossip.gif

I find it ironic that I am helping you pay for the book you bought that I was thinking about buying. The world is a mightly weird place. grin.gif

I take all these with MJ insert from the prior thread at 50% off:

DD 134 9.2 $8

DD 137 9.0 $7

DD 129 9.2 $10

DD 130 8.0 $6

Jim

Jim, the other thread is back on page 1. Do me a favor and post these books in that one so that no one else thinks they are available. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks!

DD 134 9.2 $8

DD 137 9.0 $7

DD 129 9.2 $10

DD 130 8.0 $6

Jim

Jim, the other thread is back on page 1. Do me a favor and post these books in that one so that no one else thinks they are available. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks!

My bad... None of those books are available... Three of them went to alecholland during the original sale, the other went about 90 minutes before your post... sorry.gif

DD 134 9.2 $8

DD 137 9.0 $7

DD 129 9.2 $10

DD 130 8.0 $6

Jim

Thanks!

My bad... None of those books are available... Three of them went to alecholland during the original sale, the other went about 90 minutes before your post... sorry.gif

thumbsup2.gif