• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOCAL & ESQUIRECOMICS PRESENTS BATMAN 1-100

229 posts in this topic

Okay boys and girls, I believe that was the last of the Batman comics from the set. All others that were not listed have been sold. I hope you enjoyed the fun and were able to pick up some sweet books.

In closing, let me offer this for consideration. For those of you who are not only a Batman/Robin comic book fan but also fondly remember the good old 1960s TV show, wouldn't this look great in your home/work office!!! Gals, perhaps a present for your husband????? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

A framed original -script from the TV program, a copy of Batman #183 (VF condition, not that it really matters), and an original promotional card for the show sent to fans (please note the autographs are facsimiles).

$900 + shipping (I'll cover insurance)

Batdisplay1.jpgBatdisplay2.jpgBatdisplay3.jpgBatdisplay4.jpg

Yea, I know I need sharper scans of these puppies. G'nite everyone! headbang.gif

$$$$$$ - Priceless

Admitedly above guide!!

27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

1703399-ValeriePlameandMarkZaid.jpg

Who is she? (I see you in the background looking pensive...)

Bill, that's the ex-CIA operative that had her cover blown... confused-smiley-013.gif

Guess you can tell I don't watch the news... sorry.gif

Geez Bill, ya gotta get your head out of the comic books at least 1x per week!!!!! 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gifflowerred.gif

Thanks again to everyone who purchased, those who are still considering purchases and, what the heck, to even those who didn't want a damn thing!!!! This was a great success for Jamie and I and we look forward to bringing more books to the forum! headbang.gifyay.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks again to everyone who purchased, those who are still considering purchases and, what the heck, to even those who didn't want a damn thing!!!! This was a great success for Jamie and I and we look forward to bringing more books to the forum! headbang.gifyay.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Fantastic books Mark!!! Thanks for sharing with the gang 893applaud-thumb.gif