• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Best and Worst Comic Book Dealers Thread

111 posts in this topic

Nope - Showcase New England is just plain horrible.

There are no redeeming qualities at all - except they have a cgc's Jungle Action 5.

Get over it! 893blahblah.gif

There are no redeeming qualities at all - except they have a cgc's Jungle Action 5.

I'm in the middle of a refund with them. Charged me $30 for s/h when it could have been much cheaper. Instead they ship 7 cgc books in 3 seperate boxes and packed like [!@#%^&^]. 3 CGC books arrived with cracked cases, with 2 being completely damaged (including the inner well and book). Let's see how fast they are with sending me my refund. mad.gif

One thing I have learned is to buy one book at a time from SNE because their s/h prices are ridiculous and their packaging is only safe for only one cgc book per box.

I'm in the middle of a refund with them. Charged me $30 for s/h when it could have been much cheaper. Instead they ship 7 cgc books in 3 seperate boxes and packed like [!@#%^&^]. 3 CGC books arrived with cracked cases, with 2 being completely damaged (including the inner well and book). Let's see how fast they are with sending me my refund. mad.gif

Which books? frown.gif

I bought 7 TOD's from them.

3 books cracked were:

#33 CGC 9.6

#54 CGC 9.8 (Book damaged) boo.gif

#57 CGC 9.6 (book damaged)

So...this is your next goal? First MTUs and now TODs? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have been collecting both titles dork 893applaud-thumb.gif
Thanks for the daily greeting fool! Too bad you can't complete any of the titles! confused-smiley-013.gif

Not in any hurry to. Missed a few auctions today!!!! DOH 893whatthe.gif
I thought that you were selling your books to buy school books? So...why are you bidding on others? To flip them? confused-smiley-013.gif

Greggy's being a bit of a beeotch lately, huh?

Are you telling me you never heard my SNE story?

man - I coulda told you that kinda stuff woulda happened. I'm surprised they are actually giving you a refund and not blowing you off.

You just ruined this thread, but anyhoo. I'm selling my dupes "foolio." I missed auctions that would have filled some of my gaps! 893frustrated.gif
How did I ruin this thread? You started the insults! confused-smiley-013.gif

Greggy's being a bit of a beeotch lately, huh?

Are you telling me you never heard my SNE story?

man - I coulda told you that kinda stuff woulda happened. I'm surprised they are actually giving you a refund and not blowing you off.

Nope. Give me a link or copy and paste in PM

You just ruined this thread, but anyhoo. I'm selling my dupes "foolio." I missed auctions that would have filled some of my gaps! 893frustrated.gif

What insults? Your sensitivity is starting to show man. All I put at the end of my sentence was dork. makepoint.gif

What insults? Your sensitivity is starting to show man. All I put at the end of my sentence was dork. makepoint.gif

Screw you...I could care less about what you said to me! Like we've never ruined any threads before! confused-smiley-013.gif

Screw you...I could care less about what you said to me! Like we've never ruined any threads before! confused-smiley-013.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

goodevil.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

lemme look........................................

BTW...I just can't wait until my Jungle Action 5 comes back from CGC! confused-smiley-013.gif