• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help with Batman #1

36 posts in this topic

I am planning to examine a non-cgc Batman #1 in the coming days. The owner states that the spine has been minimally strengthened. I'm expecting digital photos to be emailed to me this weekend. I will post them when I get'm.

Here is my problem. My gpanalysis.com/ account is locked on 'trial customer' status. I tried upgrading. I tried contacting gpanalysis. No-Go. Could someone please post the current gpanalysis report for Batman #1?

I'm assuming, the book you mentioned in your first post is a different book than the heritage book. Your posts are only 8 minutes apart. Are you trying to corner the market?

batman1a.jpg

Very Very nice book!!! hail.gif

If you wind up with that copy (I assume thats the one you said you were going to go look at?) and ever decide to sell it, please let me know. I would be very interested!

Is the picture warped or are all 3 edges of the comic trimmed? At least, the Bat #1 is affordable now.

Optical illusion -- I hope.

I'm planning to do an eye-ball inspection in the coming days.

Is the picture warped or are all 3 edges of the comic trimmed? At least, the Bat #1 is affordable now.

Optical illusion -- I hope.

I'm planning to do an eye-ball inspection in the coming days.

Look at those edges very carefully when you do. There should be a pronounced registration on that right side.

It does looked trimmed.

I just pointed out your observation to my wife . .. . she laughed hard . . . and then said, listen to Spock. headbang.gif

It does looked trimmed.

I just pointed out your observation to my wife . .. . she laughed hard . . . and then said, listen to Spock. headbang.gif

27_laughing.gif

It does looked trimmed.

I just pointed out your observation to my wife . .. . she laughed hard . . . and then said, listen to Spock. headbang.gif27_laughing.gifwe're still laughing . . . 27_laughing.gif . . . it must be the margaritas

I asked the seller if the book was trimmed because I thought so too and he said it wasn't. I'm gonna trust my instincts on this one.
Assuming it is trimmed, and the spine is reinforced, what would a fair offer be for it?