• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my GF is AWESOME

33 posts in this topic

This thread is useless without a pic... poke2.gif

I was wondering when that would be requested. Unfortunately, that's not up to me. I'll be sure to ask her if she minds when she gets back though thumbsup2.gif You might regret asking though, because if you think you're envious now...

pic of the 181 poke2.gif

Just got it in the mail...pics and scans are coming thumbsup2.gif

popcorn.gif

Well I was going to take some group shots with my 180 and 182, but I don't have a camera handy, so you'll have to live with scans for now:

Any little black specks you see (especially around the upper right corner) is just smutz on the scanner that I couldn't get off (same spots appear on back cover as well). The book is very very clean thumbsup2.gif

Hulk 181 scans

Congratulations on the book and the girlfriend! headbang.gif

Soul mates are hard to find. Looks like you got a keeper there.

I was lucky enough to find my soul mate.

Well I was going to take some group shots with my 180 and 182, but I don't have a camera handy, so you'll have to live with scans for now:

Any little black specks you see (especially around the upper right corner) is just smutz on the scanner that I couldn't get off (same spots appear on back cover as well). The book is very very clean thumbsup2.gif

Hulk 181 scans

nice 8.0/8.5 copy... thumbsup2.gif

This thread is useless without a pic... poke2.gif

alrighty...I've been given permission to post a pic as long as I was in it too. I look like a mutant (not the cool kind either) in this pic, but here you go:

april_kenny.jpg

This pic begs the question...

Who spends more time on their hair???