• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Of My Favorite Things

68 posts in this topic

Aye, the Tec 12 is a beauty and I miss her already.

Seriously, I value friendship more than I value any one book. angel.gif

RHG, can I please now have that uh ...well you know ...that uh...roll of film back?

STEVE

I wish that I did have something you wanted.

RHG, can I please now have that uh ...well you know ...that uh...roll of film back?

STEVE

STEVE....what are the negs worth to you? huh?....I'm thinking a nice early Wonder Woman, maybe a Larson?....

rick

bumpit.gif

Because of the generosity of sacentaur, I now have one more "favorite thing" to add to my collection. Thank you Steve, I know this was a book you wouldn't have minded keeping:

1756392-Detective12%282%29.jpg

WOW! 893whatthe.gif What a stunning copy! Congrats! 893applaud-thumb.gif

What a gorgeous copy of one of my favorite Flessel covers!

That was an unbelievably unselfish act, Steve! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Rough as it is, I blame this book for me acknowledging humor as a viable collecting avenue.

I am doomed. I love this book.

Very nice book, Ze-man. But it probably would fit better in our Duck thread. thumbsup2.gif

A few years ago, RHG did me a favor just like this when he had an incredible book that he sensed I would appreciate even more. This is the GA board at its very best!

When I was at RHG's place, I tried to send out signals that he had several books that I would appreciate even more. No dice. confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif Considering where you got it, I probably don't need to ask this question -- but here goes anyway -- what are the pages like? The cover whites are sweet! cloud9.gif

bumpit.gif

Because of the generosity of sacentaur, I now have one more "favorite thing" to add to my collection. Thank you Steve, I know this was a book you wouldn't have minded keeping:

1756392-Detective12%282%29.jpg

A few years ago, RHG did me a favor just like this when he had an incredible book that he sensed I would appreciate even more. This is the GA board at its very best!

When I was at RHG's place, I tried to send out signals that he had several books that I would appreciate even more. No dice. confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

Wait a minute Tim, I don't remember showing you my collection of Ibis the Invincible.

STEVE

STEVE....what are the negs worth to you? huh?....I'm thinking a nice early Wonder Woman, maybe a Larson?....

rick

Yer a blackhearted one, kid. I mean c'mon, how was I suppossed to know that it was Ryan Seacrest (in drag) who snuck into the room?!?

I liked the pic of the WDC&S 2 - let's see some more favorite things!

STEVE

STEVE

rick

Yer a blackhearted one, kid. I mean c'mon, how was I suppossed to know that it was Ryan Seacrest (in drag) who snuck into the room?!?

I liked the pic of the WDC&S 2 - let's see some more favorite things!

STEVE

893applaud-thumb.gif

Including my two "Grails."

1740655-IMG_1434%284%29.JPG

WOW! WOW!!!!!!! thumbsup2.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gifhail.gif

WOWWWWWWW!

Sorry, but those just blew me out of my chair!

And you indeed should be proud of the kids......they're what life is all about. thumbsup2.gif

p.s. where's the Tec 1-3?

WOWWWWWWW!

And you indeed should be proud of the kids......they're what life is all about. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Phil. The Tec 2 is front and center, the Tecs 1 and 3 are in my dreams.

Including my two "Grails."

1740655-IMG_1434%284%29.JPG

WOWWWWWWW!

Has anyone ever mentioned that your son looks like Leonardo Decaprio. I mean that in the most complimentary way.

WOWWWWWWW!

Thanks Phil. The Tec 2 is front and center, the Tecs 1 and 3 are in my dreams.

oops...my bad. I missed the Tec 2. Now I'm blown away right out of the house!!

I remember seeing a Tec 3 on Ebay a few months back. CGC 3.5 I believe? If memory serves me, it went for straight guide.....wish I had snagged it. Dang. frustrated.gif

let's see some more favorite things!

STEVE

Okay, here are the three rarest DC books. The two on the right are Gerber 10s and the other is known as "Ian Levine's Bane":

1759500-IMG_1440%284%29.JPG

That is an incredible group shot! hail.gif