• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gotham Central Slabs

12 posts in this topic

Hello fellow collectors

I am new to these forums, but I've been reading alot of the posts here. Some of you guys have probably got some stuff from me off ebay: http://myworld.ebay.com/gothamcentral/

I thought I'd share some of the some of the slabbed gems that I've done. More pics will come as I get time. I'll let the pics speak for thenselves:

captainmarvelthereturncgp0.jpg

captainmarvelthereturncgm6.jpg

captainmarvelthereturncpn1.jpg

sensationalspiderman26cgi0.jpg

sensationalspiderman26cdz8.jpg

sensationalspiderman26chg3.jpg

walkingdeadcgcss03pi6.jpg

walkingdeadcgcss01jx2.jpg

walkingdeadcgcss02aw1.jpg

I just wanted to add my 2 cents here...

I have dealt with Carlos for the past 2 years and he has been absolutely wonderful in all aspects of signature series! Very fairly priced and just a great guy to work with!

hey Carlos!

welcome to the boards. i actually know him from waaay back when I was just a little kid walking into the comic store around the time of the Heroes Reborn era.

it's awesome how i got in touch with him and have continued to do business with him again after all these years.

he also was instrumental in getting alot of signatures for that that were key for my collections. i will be dealing with him more in the future for sure.