• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Live from Baghdad, it's a special edition of Grails Game! You must have a Paypal account to play.

Three games, three days, three winners. On the third day, the three shall recieve payments and that is when the game REALLY begins. Game one starts sometime tomorrow and don't forget this posts subject. Game on!

Live from Baghdad, it's a special edition of Grails Game! You must have a Paypal account to play.

Three games, three days, three winners. On the third day, the three shall recieve payments and that is when the game REALLY begins. Game one starts sometime tomorrow and don't forget this posts subject. Game on!

(thumbs u

Game on for round two.

A little tougher this time but I'm sure you'll get it.

First to post the title of this certification number wins round two. It is registered in someones set. It may be in your own set.

Set Name:

The Mark Sielski BC Collection

Set Description:

Blazing Combat,#1 thru #4 complete, all graded CGC 9.4 Near Mint

Owner:

Mark Sielski

Set Type:

Blazing Combat

Current Rank:

Current Score:

Views:

I was home in time for round 2 but, forgot how to do the cert. lookup. doh!

I probably won't be home in time for round 3

hm I think Mr. Grails said the game really begins after round 3. Hopefully I'll be home then. :wishluck:

I was home in time for round 2 but, forgot how to do the cert. lookup. doh!

I probably won't be home in time for round 3

hm I think Mr. Grails said the game really begins after round 3. Hopefully I'll be home then. :wishluck:

Actually, the game really begins for the three winners. I staged three quick rounds in order to come up with three names for a game.