• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Okay, night run cancelled so lets get on with it!

Flee, Silverage12 and Spongerob have won the three rounds. An equal deposit has been sent to each of your accounts. You can walk right now and keep your winnings. I only require that you use the money to purchase at least one comic and post that here.

Or,

the three of you can go against each other in a final game I devised in which there can only be one winner. It would require a unanimous decision posted by each right here. It would require you to put your winnings on the line. If one person is not in, then this edition of Grails Game ends.

So gents, what say you?

Or,

the three of you can go against each other in a final game I devised in which there can only be one winner. It would require a unanimous decision posted by each right here. It would require you to put your winnings on the line. If one person is not in, then this edition of Grails Game ends.

So gents, what say you?

Well, I hate to be non-committal, but I could really go either way. If Flee and Sponge would like to throw-down for a "winner-takes-all" you can count me in!

The suspense is killing me! :)

Or,

So gents, what say you?

Well, I hate to be non-committal, but I could really go either way. If Flee and Sponge would like to throw-down for a "winner-takes-all" you can count me in!

The suspense is killing me! :)

Well, I had to think about this for a few minutes. I am leaning towards walking and getting a nice comic and posting it here. I am always the one yelling at the TV when the contestant on Deal or No Deal whittles away their prize money when the odds are against them. There have been some contests here where I wouldn't have a clue as to the solution. With my

luck, the contest would involve something out of my area of expertise. With the very generous prize, I could get a nice GA comic. That's my 2 cents. 2c

My thoughts were: If both of you guys wanted to go forward, I would go ahead and say let's go for a winner-take-all. If not, then it'll be nice putting the money back into the boards and picking up some more books. Sounds like everyone else is thinking the same thing.

(thumbs u

I think my only regret will be not being able to play in the final game, because you always make them fun!

I'd like to finalize my vote to end the game now --- I think it's better to have 3 happy winners (myself included) than to leave 2 of us empty-handed. more fun to spread the joy this way, methinks.

Charlie, you are the best! (worship) Thanks for your generous and creative games here! Please PM me if you need anything sent to you from state-side that I can help with.

Charlie, you are the best! (worship) Thanks for your generous and creative games here! Please PM me if you need anything sent to you from state-side that I can help with.

Seconded. So far, these boards have proven to be filled with great people, and carrying out these games is extremely generous and lots of fun.

(worship)

You are very welcome. I'm glad to see a good choice was made. I will of course recycle my unplayed idea into a future game. Thanks for playing gents!

I think my only regret will be not being able to play in the final game, because you always make them fun!

I'd like to finalize my vote to end the game now --- I think it's better to have 3 happy winners (myself included) than to leave 2 of us empty-handed. more fun to spread the joy this way, methinks.

I feel the same way. I am extremely happy with my win and have enjoyed playing in your games. You are the best! (thumbs u