• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Grails?

Good guess. Grails is number one but he's no dog. The number one dog is indeed our own beloved Dr. Watson. Although I'm not sure he fully understood the meaning of my affectionate nickname for him until he saw this post :hi:

Grails?

Good guess. Grails is number one but he's no dog. The number one dog is indeed our own beloved Dr. Watson. Although I'm not sure he fully understood the meaning of my affectionate nickname for him until he saw this post :hi:

Good - bad, it's all attention. :)

OK, here's the game...

The first work at DC comics by the author of the comic that is the prize in this game was a miniseries about the origin of a superheroine with a name you might find in your garden. The month in which that superheroine first appeared was noteworthy for a couple other reasons: the introduction of another superheroine with a name you might find in your garden and the tragic death of a female character considered by some to mark the end of the "silver age" of comics.

Name these two women...and their sons.

OK, here's the game...

The first work at DC comics by the author of the comic that is the prize in this game was a miniseries about the origin of a superheroine with a name you might find in your garden. The month in which that superheroine first appeared was noteworthy for a couple other reasons: the introduction of another superheroine with a name you might find in your garden and the tragic death of a female character considered by some to mark the end of the "silver age" of comics.

Name these two women...and their sons.

I know most the answer off the top of my head, but I'll take a back seat this time!

Great comic btw! :cloud9: