• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Holy spoon, I can't believe I'm on this sire everyday and only just now took a look at this thread. HILARIOUS! MY NEW FAVORITE THREAD! The best news is that its 168 pages, thats gotta be at least 2 hours I can kill.

Are you finished reading it yet? If so, go bid on our auction, already! :makepoint:lol

lol

I haven't started yet. I'm looking forward to it though. I love the auction page. So funny even my wife laughed at it last night and she thinks comics are just clutter.

I love the auction page. So funny even my wife laughed at it last night and she thinks comics are just clutter.

lol She would get along well with my wife! As long I keep my boxes confined to the home office, she's pretty tolerant. But, sometimes she must feel like she has an extra kid. Still, she says that she found a Xmas present for me at my LCS, so that's pretty cool.

I guess I should post the link to our auction in this thread too, like everyone else did.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360007160041

I also wanted to say Thanks to Mike for picking me and for his input which was more than what he admits to. It was a wild and fun time doing this over the past 24 hours. I also especially want to thank Grails for some imaginative games and a lot of good times this past year. Good luck to the other teams and Happy Holidays. :applause:

weightlesslogo1.jpg

I've seen everyones auctions and I've got to say, I don't laugh very easily but you guys had me rolling. Great effort. So much so, that I'm upping the prize. I'll contact Quality Comix and raise the bar.

I've seen everyones auctions and I've got to say, I don't laugh very easily but you guys had me rolling. Great effort. So much so, that I'm upping the prize. I'll contact Quality Comix and raise the bar.

Could it be? We might EACH get a copy of X-Force #1??? :o

CGC 7.5.

Restored :grin:

I don't want to tip anyone's plans, but SOMEBODY :whistle: asked me if I still had any copies of the chrome-covered X-Men 2099 #1 left... And I do (thumbs u

I don't want to tip anyone's plans, but SOMEBODY :whistle: asked me if I still had any copies of the chrome-covered X-Men 2099 #1 left... And I do (thumbs u

Are any in CGC 8.0 or above :popcorn:

:banana::luhv::banana: