• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

the point of the game was to be different, guess the other two teams missed that. We will see if I played it right or not and yes white pages are a good selling point on a silver age book.

:acclaim: Okay so I bought into the hype. How could I not buy back these three historical X-Men books?

Originally, each auction was going to be judged and given points based on different criteria: winning bid, number of bids, creativity, etc and total points would determine a winner. You guys were expecting that. And since this is the holiday season, and all three auctions were incredibly creative and hilarious, how can a winner be chosen?

In addition to what you won in the auctions there is $100.00 credit waiting for each of you to be used at Qualitycomix store. PM Brent with your name and address and you can start shopping. He's expecting you. Merry Christmas!

Oh and hold onto the books for now. I'm sure you already knew they would be used one more time and given back to the board.

HA! HA! HA! I wonder what non-boardies think when they run across a listing like this? :roflmao:

Well. Even though I am a board member, I had no idea this contest was going on.

I ran across the auction with the moon landing, the kiss, Einstein and the like, and thought it was the most hilarious thing I have seen in awhile.

I even called my son in the room so I could show him and read all the great questions and answers out loud.

I just stumbled on this thread today. I am now sorry that I have missed out on all the great contest before this one.

What a great idea.

HA! HA! HA! I wonder what non-boardies think when they run across a listing like this? :roflmao:

Well. Even though I am a board member, I had no idea this contest was going on.

I ran across the auction with the moon landing, the kiss, Einstein and the like, and thought it was the most hilarious thing I have seen in awhile.

I even called my son in the room so I could show him and read all the great questions and answers out loud.

I just stumbled on this thread today. I am now sorry that I have missed out on all the great contest before this one.

What a great idea.

Thanks, Grails Games have been going on for 9 months now. If you go through the thread, a lot may not make sense as many photos are no longer there, (I changed photobucket accounts) and there were lots of games that took you outside of this thread into other threads and even other websites. It has been my pleasure doing this and will continue doing it as long as there are players.

Merry Christmas to all the members here and their families.