• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

I tried to outbid you Charlie :devil:

:o I can't believe you did that (tsk) I am going to use all my influence with Grails to get you banned from future games.

Ah, what the heck. It's Christmas. You're back in. :gossip: Plus, check my sig line.

lol

when does the Christmas Eve game start?

Today!

Can you give a rough start time so I can be sure to try and catch it in between cooking?

I'm still working on it, however, I was thinking...

For the three teams: if you guys want to host your own game here using the X-Men book in your possession as the prize, you are more than welcome to. Run it however you like with your own rules. Are you guys down for this? I know free time is limited today so just let me know if you are unable to. I would love to see what you guys could come up with on short notice.

I"ll have a game posted shortly.

:applause: Great! So Pirate will throw down a game today and the other teams can post one if they want when they have time after the holiday.

:applause: Great! So Pirate will throw down a game today and the other teams can post one if they want when they have time after the holiday.

Looking forward to it. I'll have to get with Mike after Christmas and see if he is up for it too. (thumbs u

Looking forward to it. I'll have to get with Mike after Christmas and see if he is up for it too. (thumbs u
Same here, I'll talk with my partner about a game