• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Had some issues trying to ship this through the PO today. She said no lighters. I explained it was a new collectors Zippo and it never contained any fluid. She said she could accept the package but that it still could be opened and confiscated later. I'll try fedex next.

87497.jpg.db063c6b2aed5ce0344c29ab3badb6f3.jpg

Had some issues trying to ship this through the PO today. She said no lighters. I explained it was a new collectors Zippo and it never contained any fluid. She said she could accept the package but that it still could be opened and confiscated later. I'll try fedex next.

I've shipped my 20 year old Zippo back to the factory for repairs about four times. Never have had an issue mailing it, and I've always allowed the fuel to evaporate.

Sounds like you just got an angry postal employee.

Congrats Flee!

I had actually considered inverting the colors, but even if I did I probably still woudln't have found it. It took me 5 minutes of staring at the circled area in Grails inverted picture to see the "300 #2" that Grails added to the picture (I finally saw it when I tilted my monitor at a few different angles).

Thanks!

Actually that is how I saw it. After studying it for a half-hour or so, my wife started

looking at it on her monitor and when I glanced over at her computer and looked at

it from an angle I noticed it. ;)

Thanks for the explanation; I've been dumbfounded.

+ 1. It is the angle that makes all the difference.

Wow now I see it. I feel like that dude in mall rats who couldn't see the sail boat

Guest Grails
Brush up on 80's movies.

Grails Game returns July 31.

I know, I'm never on time.

Knowing the title of this movie is not enough. You must post a screen capture (or photo) of the scene in which one of the leads is wearing a DC Comics G.I. Combat shirt.

Google will fail you. GG prize to the winner of course.

Game on!

Guest Grails
Man, I forgot where to go to get the directions to play. doh!

There is an 80's movie in which one of the characters is wearing a comic book shirt with images of the DC Comics series G.I. Combat all over it. Just find the movie and eithor take a screen capture from your PC or take a photo of your TV showing the scene.