• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Damn. I was all excited. IDK who the other Sean Fingh was but he didn't appreciate me humping his leg. :sorry:

Whoever that dude is, I hope he doesn't catch any of the beatings I've been threatened with over the years.

I don't do facebook, dillhole. Ring your bell somewhere else.

I set up an account in your name months ago.

You'd be shocked at how many people respond when you mention being a recruiter for NAMBLA.

Good one, Cartman.

Oddly, "You will respect my Authori-tay" is your catch line on facebook. :grin:

Guest Grails

Game on!

Okay cinephiles (why does that sound dirty?) I'm going to post an image from a recent movie. All you need to do is answer one question.

We're all watching so no placeholders or edits allowed and only one answer can be posted.

Guest Grails
Game on!

Okay cinephiles (why does that sound dirty?) I'm going to post an image from a recent movie. All you need to do is answer one question.

We're all watching so no placeholders or edits allowed and only one answer can be posted.

And here is the question:

What state issued the lead characters drivers license? Youtube is your friend.

I will expand the image shortly.

124361.jpg.3a993a060c403b8a9415c50271e6dd8a.jpg

Guest Grails

This film was released in 2012. Will check back in an hour or two and expand the image if the game is still going. The problem is that the text will reveal the movie instantly in google.

Game on!

And here is the question:

What state issued the lead characters drivers license? Youtube is your friend.

I will expand the image shortly.

New York