• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Eve

PM me for where to send the prize!!!!!!!!!!

headbang.gif

Hey that was a great guess considering Honor was born at midnight.

Congratulations on the arrival of the newest member of the Grails family. I'm glad to hear Honor and family are all doing well. My little guy is just over six months old now. Maybe he and Honor will get together later in life and talk about their Daddies' crazy collecting habits [or go to cons with us].

Steve

MK just pointed out that this was my 1000th post. To "honor"this event and your new daughter (born on the 8th?) and meeting you today, I will donate a book as a prize for your game.

Defenders8CGC9.jpg

Grails Game announcement

I will be leaving the US for one year but the game will continue thanks to Steve AKA worldsbestcomics. Steve is a great guy and has agreed to ship the prizes for me to all the future winners of this game while I am gone. We just met and had coffee at Starbucks. I told him I would be the one wearing a Yankees jersey and he said he would have to reconsider meeting with me. He did finally agree to be seen in public with me and I'm glad to have met him.

I will still post the games, usually on the third day of each month but as you've seen, a pop game can come up anytime. Thanks for playing gents, and I look forward to hosting all the games to come.

Grails Game announcement

I will be leaving the US for one year but the game will continue thanks to Steve AKA worldsbestcomics. Steve is a great guy and has agreed to ship the prizes for me to all the future winners of this game while I am gone. We just met and had coffee at Starbucks. I told him I would be the one wearing a Yankees jersey and he said he would have to reconsider meeting with me. He did finally agree to be seen in public with me and I'm glad to have met him.

I will still post the games, usually on the third day of each month but as you've seen, a pop game can come up anytime. Thanks for playing gents, and I look forward to hosting all the games to come.

Grails, you rock!! headbang.gif

Grails Game announcement

Grails, you rock!! headbang.gif

The crazy thing is, he is even nicer in person.

Mutant Keys let me know that I hit my 1000th post yesterday. When I went back and saw what it was, I smiled and figured it was some kind of karma thing. I edited the post [it was earlier in this thread]. Maybe a clue from that post will be key to a future game...

Congratulations on the arrival of the newest member of the Grails family. I'm glad to hear Honor and family are all doing well. My little guy is just over six months old now. Maybe he and Honor will get together later in life and talk about their Daddies' crazy collecting habits [or go to cons with us].

Steve

MK just pointed out that this was my 1000th post. To "honor"this event and your new daughter (born on the 8th?) and meeting you today, I will donate a book as a prize for your game.

Defenders8CGC9.jpg

Thats great Steve, thanks! And yes, Honor was born on the 8th at 1155PM. Great donation! Just give it to the new guy thats handling the game. grin.gif

Grails Game announcement

I told him I would be the one wearing a Yankees jersey...

I knew you had good taste! 893applaud-thumb.gif

screwy.gif

Actually, I have never been to New York. The jersey was a gift from an old Marine buddy who is currently an NY fire fighter and I wear it with pride.

Grails Game announcement

screwy.gif

Actually, I have never been to New York. The jersey was a gift from an old Marine buddy who is currently an NY fire fighter and I wear it with pride.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Grails Game announcement

screwy.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Grails Game announcement

screwy.gif

I have nothing but respect for NY firefighters and firefighters around the country. I work with firefighters and law enforcement officers and it makes me feel safer knowing that guys like them are out there. thumbsup2.gif

So, even though it was an A-Rod jersey, the most hated ex-Mariner ever [do Yankee fans even like him?]...and even though the Mariners and Yankees were playing later that night ...he was with his beautiful two-year old daughter so I kept the cursewords in check.

And the Mariners won later so all was good.

I didn't even know they were playing that night. I'm glad I didn't get beat up in the Barnes and Noble Starbucks! 27_laughing.gif