• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Is it my imagination or did I see October in this game a second ago with the correct answer?

Yeah, but Blowup had it first so I just deleted my post. I would have just auctioned it off for charity anyway.

Thanks for running the game though. Always fun. 893applaud-thumb.gif

If you were before me, it's all yours.

Nope, you beat me. Enjoy it! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I know you guys are thinking that some of these games are too simple but the ones that are were designed not for difficulty but to see who is quickest on the trigger to get it. Thats why there is a precursor to some of the games. The next one will not be a speed game nor will it be very easy to research on the internet. I do believe you will enjoy it though.

I know you guys are thinking that some of these games are too simple but the ones that are were designed not for difficulty but to see who is quickest on the trigger to get it. Thats why there is a precursor to some of the games. The next one will not be a speed game nor will it be very easy to research on the internet. I do believe you will enjoy it though.

You are giving away some great stuff for free. Simple or hard, I will be the last to complain! hail.gif

How about a game where he first one to jog to your house wins 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I can bring beverages...

[and that Defenders 8 I donated for your game]

Jog from Olympia to Lacey? I don't think you're gonna make it Steve. How about another B&N outing, my treat this time. Got some books for you.

No one? Guess I have to sweeten the pot. First correct post wins this as well. Another generously waved unclaimed prize.

Once you find the game, choose your answer carefully as you only get one unedited post.

1745291-matt_8836.jpg

I have just noticed that two people have found the game so far. Lets get the rest of you motivated. I'm also throwing in a third book. A 9.8 Marvel Zombies 5 (Surfer cover).

I saw it but I dont use that site on back of the book sorry.gif

Neithor do I. But it takes one minute to open the account and its free.

Just to recap.

First correct post wins:

CGC 9.9 Justice #7

CGC 9.8 Marvels #1

CGC 9.8 Marvel Zombies #5 Surfer cover

Pots not getting any bigger so lets hear what you got. I'm taking off for two hours but will check the thread when I get back. Good luck all.

I saw it but I dont use that site on back of the book sorry.gif

Neithor do I. But it takes one minute to open the account and its free.

Just to recap.

First correct post wins:

CGC 9.9 Justice #7

CGC 9.8 Marvels #1

CGC 9.8 Marvel Zombies #5 Surfer cover

Pots not getting any bigger so lets hear what you got. I'm taking off for two hours but will check the thread when I get back. Good luck all.

I found it, bad sadly still don't know the answer frown.gif