• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Yeah...that's Roar...dammit, wish I saw this earlier!

Before all that plastic surgery.

qly4z3i.png

That's nuts they filmed their family for real with all those animals.

I just saw it in the theater when Alamo Drafthouse bought the rights and resurrected it.

Roar

Game Over

Congratulations and please pm me your email for PP.

Yup, interesting movie. Took 11 years to make and 17 million with a box office gross of only 2 million. Not the best of ideas from Melanie's mother and stepfather who are in the lead roles.

image_zpsv0tewqdk.jpeg

Roar

Game Over

Congratulations and please pm me your email for PP.

Yup, interesting movie. Took 11 years to make and 17 million with a box office gross of only 2 million. Not the best of ideas from Melanie's mother and stepfather who are in the lead roles.

image_zpsv0tewqdk.jpeg

I thought it was a young Meg Ryan. I knew about Roar. Drat,

GAME ON

The partial image below is from a commission currently displayed in a boardies comicartfans.com gallery. The last comment posted to that piece was in 2014. To win Jenna, all you need to do is post a comment (any comment) to that piece on CAF. No CAF account? It's free to sign up.

The first comment displayed after 2014 wins.

image_zpsfyfdza2j.jpeg

:whee:

I saw the shadow underneath the head and knew immediately it was a trophy display.

Death's Trophy Wall by Sam Kieth

:banana:

And here I thought you commented because you really liked it. All along it was a paid testimonial. :cry:

:whee:

I saw the shadow underneath the head and knew immediately it was a trophy display.

Death's Trophy Wall by Sam Kieth

:banana:

And here I thought you commented because you really liked it. All along it was a paid testimonial. :cry:

The Hellboy trophy room and Crow art tops the list for me. But I thought the 'all characters worked on by Sam Kieth' was very cool as a trophy wall theme.

(worship)