• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

I've never been 100% clear on the name policy here, but I think if you originally created the name, you're allowed to reclaim it.

And if you're not the originator of the name...

Btw in the vein of Jeffro's question, when members are banned what happens to their SN's? Can abandoned names be reregistered by a new user (i.e. could there be a new condition freak)? I'm specifically wondering about when shills get blasted away. Do we lose those names? Thanks!

Names cannot be re-used.

[+]

I've never been 100% clear on the name policy here, but I think if you originally created the name, you're allowed to reclaim it.

Btw in the vein of Jeffro's question, when members are banned what happens to their SN's? Can abandoned names be reregistered by a new user (i.e. could there be a new condition freak)? I'm specifically wondering about when shills get blasted away. Do we lose those names? Thanks!

Names cannot be re-used.

[+]

hm

Names cannot be re-used.

[+]

hm

Finkle is Einhorn. Einhorn is Finkle.

Names cannot be re-used.

[+]

hm

Finkle is Einhorn. Einhorn is Finkle.

BKo3qdC.gif

Names cannot be re-used.

[+]

hm

The mods can do some stuff with display names, though... Back when I was more prolific in posting, I asked to get my name changed from Loki1234 to Loki. BUT there was already a Loki registered who had never made a single posting. That account got changed to lokiinactive and I was given the Loki screen name. However, I still log in as Loki1234 and my registry sets still display as Loki1234.

Names cannot be re-used.

[+]

hm

The mods can do some stuff with display names, though... Back when I was more prolific in posting, I asked to get my name changed from Loki1234 to Loki. BUT there was already a Loki registered who had never made a single posting. That account got changed to lokiinactive and I was given the Loki screen name. However, I still log in as Loki1234 and my registry sets still display as Loki1234.

I still log in as CapFreak.

Names cannot be re-used.

[+]

hm

I still log in as CapFreak.

lol