• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Okay, a shameless teaser since it kicks off on January 1. But I'm excited about it. Its been a while since the game here has had anything original or innovative.

I promise this will not disappoint. See you here in the new year.

Okay, a shameless teaser since it kicks off on January 1. But I'm excited about it. Its been a while since the game here has had anything original or innovative.

No idea what this is about, but I'm excited for whatever it is.

I'm reading everything in preparation for this contest. Just in case the contest focuses on something not commonly discussed.

:ohnoez:

I'm reading everything in preparation for this contest. Just in case the contest focuses on something not commonly discussed.

:ohnoez:

Don't worry, no homework required this time.

WTH has happened? Where is Charlie? Why does his ID show as unregistered? I hope he's okay. Charlie is a class act and an asset to the boards.

Sorry for the panic, all. He's not on the boards anymore, but I'm told he's fine.

If so, probably the account just expired for a lack of use – usually it should show the name and something like "this is no longer a registered user", but probably on this forum engine it uses "anonymous"? Curious, never see that before as well.

Sorry for the panic, all. He's not on the boards anymore, but I'm told he's fine.

If so, probably the account just expired for a lack of use – usually it should show the name and something like "this is no longer a registered user", but probably on this forum engine it uses "anonymous"? Curious, never see that before as well.

Accounts don't expire on this board.