• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

The next game will be posted tomorrow at the same time Neil made that great touch down in MutantKeys time zone.

See you then and I'll pony up The Silver Surfer #4.

The next game will be posted tomorrow at the same time Neil made that great touch down in MutantKeys time zone.

chuckclap.gifchuckclap.gif

received this via fedex for the grails game i won recently : i'll be posting this in the "This week in your collection" because it's so awesome smile.gif

cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

silversurfergrailscp8.jpg

awesome pair! all i need now is a marvel legends toy . . . hi.gif

thanks so much for doing these games!

received this via fedex for the grails game i won recently : i'll be posting this in the "This week in your collection" because it's so awesome smile.gif

cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

silversurfergrailscp8.jpg

awesome pair! all i need now is a marvel legends toy . . . hi.gif

thanks so much for doing these games!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Okay its that time.

Armstrong landed the lunar module Eagle on the surface of the Moon at 4:17:42 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.

This game will be one of speed. Basic arithmetic. I am about to post a couple of figures and the first one to correctly add them and post the total wins a date with the Surfer.