• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Greetings players,

As some of you know, I am wrapping up over three years in Iraq next week and returning home. I will be posting with less frequency now as I will only be stateside for about a month before leaving for Central America. I will be there for six months in several countries so I will not have continuous internet access.

I have enjoyed hosting Grails Game and will ensure that a game is still posted every month until I return.

Charlie

Congrats on finishing your tour and enjoy the time stateside!

Great to see this thread back on the front page.

Looking forward to more news of HotG too!

CopperComics?! What have you done with Hellblazer?

Actually, finally have some updates for the HOTG thread so hit it up later.

Game on!

I will post two images here. First a partial image followed by the full image in 30 minutes. To win, you need to answer three simple questions:

1 Artists name

2 Branch of armed forces he served in

3 Name of the company that first published him

image2.jpg

Great guess! But it is not Gene. No limits on posts so feel free to try again. A signature series Incredible Hulk #102 signed by Friedrich is waiting to be shipped out to the winner.

Great guesses so far. In 15 minutes, the full OA image will be revealed and we should have a quick winner. I usually throw in extra goodies with the prize packages. There will be another slabbed Hulk book from 1962 included with the 102.