• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else reading Buffy?

25 posts in this topic

The Buffy season with the best overall story? Season 2 - Angel turns evil headbang.gif.

The Buffy season with the best collection of episodes? Season 3, they really hit their stride

Best Buffy episode? Fool For Love from season 5, the origin of Spike.

I've read the first issue of the new series and it's got potential (no pun intended) but I'm not fully into it yet. The second issue is sitting waiting for me grin.gif.

Thanks for the explanations.

Too bad they split out Spike, Angel, and Cordelia. That was around the time I stopped watching the show. Now that I see people's timelines, no wonder why I'm so lost. I missed over half of the shows!

Pat

Best Buffy episode? Fool For Love from season 5, the origin of Spike.

Absolutely. It's the single best episode, and it's the one I choose if I need to play an episode for a person who's never seen the show.

thumbsup2.gif I always enjoyed the episodes with the flashback scenes. They were some of the coolest moments in the series.

I've read # 2 of the new comic series now and I think it's getting in the spirit of the show in this one headbang.gif.