• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out the description...

27 posts in this topic

of this auction...

Click Me

I had to laugh at this one.

I'm wanting to put a run of this book together.

You MOKF guys out there...is this a good deal?

Looks ok to me.

Anyway. Click above and get a chuckle. 27_laughing.gif

I figure as the later books have not as yet attained a collectable value as overstreet only lists them at NM, not sure what the VF's would be worth. But, trying to find them in that condition for that price could be pretty tough. I am thinking the lot has a value of around $125.00 assuming most are in VF. So, if it's a title you collect - I'd go for it. As long as you don't have a problem with VF's.

I don't. grin.gif

If I were collecting this title and needed them, i suppose I would go for it. The guy has decent feed-back and your protected by paypal anyway.

I bid on the auction. smirk.gif

LMAO.....I just saw that.......and at the end of his description......he basically says that anyone who bids and doesn't go for the "buy it now" is a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.......are you just trying to get a rise out of him? 27_laughing.gif

LMAO.....I just saw that.......and at the end of his description......he basically says that anyone who bids and doesn't go for the "buy it now" is a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.......are you just trying to get a rise out of him? 27_laughing.gif

Moi? grin.gif

damn speed typing frown.gif you know if I was the seller , I'd tell people the reserve was $59.95 and actually set it lower by a buck or two to snag smart arse bidding fooks like me and bonds tongue.gif

Yeah......but then the bid could be retracted with the reason being that the seller lied in the description. tongue.gif