• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what do you guys think of the CGC newsletter?

7 posts in this topic

Hi, Arch...

How about splitting it up into era sections... Bronze, Silver, Gold... etc... I'd also be interested in interviews with some of your more famous clients(collectors) on their likes, dislikes and why they chose this hobby. But other than that, not to bad.

Bronzejunkie

I just read it, and I thought this latest version was an improvement over the last, probably due to the new writer. laugh.gif Still could be more emphasis on Marvel & DC super-hero titles, this area appears to be where the most interest (and $$) is, if I'm not mistaken. wink.gif

I've enjoyed the issues so far. Especially liked Michelle Nolan's article about Adventure Comics in the last issue. As interesting as any article I've read in CBG and CBM (both of which I am happy to pay for) recently. Thanks for the great service!