• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

architect, i need a special i.d. my avatar

20 posts in this topic

yep, im cool with it. Just a nip o whiskey and thought i would ask anyways. But i leave the heated discussions to the combatants here unless there is something i feel really strongly about. Since i have my own opinion about things (as do many of you here) i just read the heated posts. Ive learned a lot of good view points since ive been here talking to everyone and reading the posts. I think this forum is the best thing to happen to comic collecting in a long time, cgc or not.Thanks-Random poster-Havok

Arch,

If you're reading, what about "first comic guy" or some such for good old Bronty? smile.gif

In lighthouse's thread a while back, we came to the conclusion that I was the first registered comic user. That's gotta be worth a title?? crazy.gifcool.gif

Hell, if I was the first guy around maybe my title should be Methuselah? 893whatthe.gif jk

Same problem here. I should be "Post-man, ring ring" by now. The title changes aren't working.

Dan

Congrats on the new title Bronty...

Just keep your hands off the pretzels until I get there alright? tongue.gif

Big thanks to Arch smile.gif

You can have the pretzels. Better not be eyeing the beer though! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Nah, I bring my own... after that little "incident" at Khaos' birthday party... *shudder*