• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy is #1!!!

84 posts in this topic

If you think about it, each time greggy (or anyone) goes in to add more photos to his sets, he inflates his own counter. Depending on how the counters work, each refresh (to view the completed entry) could account for numerous "hits"

Websites get inflated hits like these just from the web developers testing their changes. (That's why logs are sometimes filtered to exclude the local domain.)

I know that if I am logged onto the registry that they don't count multiple visits to my page. Only the initial visit after the sign in is counted. My number is high because I have a link in my sig as well as one in my "My eBay" page. gossip.gif

I've never visited your Registry set. screwy.gif

Here's your chance! 893applaud-thumb.gif
Nah, I have better things to do right now, like forming this paper clip into a cube.
You can do it after you're done! 893applaud-thumb.gif
Nah, I may have to go mail some checks.
Tomorrow gossip.gif
Maybe, assuming I don't have to braid my hair. yeahok.gif
That's a certainty

After Greggy's questioning of Bill Howard's claims on his Winnipegs..

Greggy is #2

you do realise that your continued misinterpretation of his question and subsequent biitching about it makes you look like a , right?

i'm just saying.

If you think about it, each time greggy (or anyone) goes in to add more photos to his sets, he inflates his own counter. Depending on how the counters work, each refresh (to view the completed entry) could account for numerous "hits"

Websites get inflated hits like these just from the web developers testing their changes. (That's why logs are sometimes filtered to exclude the local domain.)

I know that if I am logged onto the registry that they don't count multiple visits to my page. Only the initial visit after the sign in is counted. My number is high because I have a link in my sig as well as one in my "My eBay" page. gossip.gif

Nah, I have better things to do right now, like forming this paper clip into a cube.
Tomorrow gossip.gif
That's a certainty
certainly is.

Tomorrow gossip.gif
That's a certainty
certainly is.
Sweet, something new to shave off in the hotel room shy.gif

Tomorrow gossip.gif
That's a certainty
certainly is.
Why am I not surprised that greggy would start a quote-fest in a thread with "greggy is #1" as the title??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Tomorrow gossip.gif
That's a certainty
certainly is.
Why am I not surprised that greggy would start a quote-fest in a thread with "greggy is #1" as the title??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
It's his fault

Tomorrow gossip.gif
That's a certainty
certainly is.
It's his fault
893naughty-thumb.gif

The single most viewed set in the Comics Registry is greggy's sweet DC 100 pagers! with 4,628 views!

That's probably just Greggy, going there to look at his own books hundreds of times a day. makepoint.gif

poke2.gif

In reailty it's probably Icefires checking Greggy out many, many times.

Nope.

I had his registry memorized a long, long time ago. I check it once every 3 months for updates.

You might actually be surprised if I ever decide to enter my books. hi.gif

The single most viewed set in the Comics Registry is greggy's sweet DC 100 pagers! with 4,628 views!

That's probably just Greggy, going there to look at his own books hundreds of times a day. makepoint.gif

poke2.gif

In reailty it's probably Icefires checking Greggy out many, many times.

Nope.

I had his registry memorized a long, long time ago. I check it once every 3 months for updates.

You might actually be surprised if I ever decide to enter my books. hi.gif

Not sure which is worse, that you memorized his set, or that you check it every 3 months.

Not even Robin suckled Batman that much. foreheadslap.gif

Actually, I love his registry, I check it when I'm looking at a potential book to buy. I won't buy it if it's lower than greggy's. It's going to take me a long time to complete that collection. foreheadslap.gif Threw a gremlin in just for you greggy.

Ice, I want you to make your registry....

It's a nearly complete set of DC 100 Page Books, including 112 books out of 115 slots in the set with an average CGC grade of nearly 9.6. Certainly the impressive grades and overall level of completion of this set merits its many views. It separates itself from the pack, however, by including so many pictures. Of the 112 books, 111 have front cover photos, and all 112 have written descriptions.

Doesn't this 'testimony' alone, cement a case agains the maker's of '40 year old virgin' for ripping off his autobiography?? confused-smiley-013.gif

OK Greggy, it's only envy guiding my hand here, great effort, seriously impressive on all counts!!, and all the very best on locating the last 2. thumbsup2.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gif