• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

70's Mags for sale.......SOLD

5 posts in this topic

news.gif SOLD

The following are duplicates of the uncirculated Savage Tales and SSOC.....this is what is left of these......

I would accept $200 for all 15 mags plus shipping ($15 priority with del confirmation in US)

SAVAGE TALES #2 - looks 9.2 but back cover has a 1 inch very light stain

7b35f25d.jpg

SAVAGE TALES #3 -7.5

1d266de6.jpg

SAVAGE TALES #3 -9.2/9.4

57043dae.jpg

SAVAGE TALES #3 -9.4/9.6

2a5e0570.jpg

SAVAGE TALES #4 - 7.5

c3fe5110.jpg

SAVAGE TALES #4 - 9.2

1e7b542b.jpg

SAVAGE TALES #4 - 8.5

ee0e9990.jpg

SAVAGE TALES #5 - 9.2

c30f434d.jpg

SAVAGE TALES #5 - 9.2

61748b00.jpg

SAVAGE TALES #11 - 8.0

b149326f.jpg

SSOC #4 - 7.0

1d3308dd.jpg

SSOC #5 - 9.4

5b969394.jpg

SSOC #6- 9.2

867c8525.jpg

SSOC #8 - 7.5

38a71497.jpg

SSOC #10 - 8.5

5a53dac5.jpg

I'd like to take a moment to thank Sergio for a great deal!

And to really thank him for taking the ungodly ammount of time and effort I can only imagine to scan so many mags, snap so many shots...that's a LOT.

Tip of the hat for the extra effort.

I'm too lazy, sometimes....when I gotta pick between "24" or scanning some comics...sorry, Jack Bauer wins hands down everytime!

In FACT...here's a little bit of CGC baby history....one of my buddies predicted that I would miss "24" one week due to my daughter being born. This was 1 week prior.

She did indeed arrive 10 minutes before the Jack Bauer Power Hour!

I'd like to take a moment to thank Sergio for a great deal!

And to really thank him for taking the ungodly ammount of time and effort I can only imagine to scan so many mags, snap so many shots...that's a LOT.

Tip of the hat for the extra effort.

I'm too lazy, sometimes....when I gotta pick between "24" or scanning some comics...sorry, Jack Bauer wins hands down everytime!

In FACT...here's a little bit of CGC baby history....one of my buddies predicted that I would miss "24" one week due to my daughter being born. This was 1 week prior.

She did indeed arrive 10 minutes before the Jack Bauer Power Hour!

Thanks Rich...................I will scan some more tomorrow...Kulls, weird stuff, John Byrne stuff from the 70's, fanzines, National Lampoons, High Times..etc....