• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marrying....where do you get your toys?

7 posts in this topic

I highly, highly doubt it. The market for parts is tiny, and the current anathema for restored/doctored books has further dwindled any demand there used to be for this kind of thing.

Lots of Golden Age dealers have incomplete and coverless 'parts' that they don't bring out to shows/cons; you have to ask them to dig it out, especially Golden Age sellers. Not much of a market for Silver or more recent books (keys only usually), but definitely Golden age. I've got about half of a Captain America #1 that I'm looking to match up one day. Good luck.

There's a local guy here in Winnipeg that I believe has "parts." Don't know how to get a hold of him but his name on e-bay is "ferd44", and his name is, well Ferd. Call up his id and email him a request. (Tell him Herb sent ya')

But....you could be looking for a needle in a hay-stack.

Good Luck! grin.gif