• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Appearance Covers that Differ from Overstreet

8 posts in this topic

I would like to dedicate this thread to GA First Cover Appearances that can be argued with Overstreets records.

I know that many have been brought up in different threads but I thought it would be nice to have them all in one thread.

I would also like to hear everyone's commments as to whether changes should be made in Overstreet, and how it may or may not affect market value.

I'll start with this example of Lois Lane. Overstreet lists Action Comics #29 as the

first Lois Lane Cover. She is also on the cover of #27

actioncomics29001.jpg

CGCactioncomics27001.jpg

Also, is Action #47 or Superman #4 Luther's first cover Appearance?

gossip.gif While Luthor does appear in two stories in Superman #4, he has red hair in both, so the bald man on the cover is not him.

Also, is Action #47 or Superman #4 Luther's first cover Appearance?

gossip.gif While Luthor does appear in two stories in Superman #4, he has red hair in both, so the bald man on the cover is not him.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif It must be his twin brother. poke2.gif

I know its not gold, but the 1st jonah hex cover is all star western 10, not #11 as stated. I sent them the documentation to prove it a few years ago, but they never changed it. mad.gif

That is correct. That is him on the cover to #10. I had sent the same info to Overstreet but it was never changed.

S