• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men 266

18 posts in this topic

A book with plentiful supply, and yet check out the prices realized - even for the 9.6.

Buy now. 9.6s will fetch $1,000 and 9.8s will bring $2,000 in, oh, 19 1/2 years from now. Right around the time Hulk #181 9.4s are selling for $20,000. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Gene

A book with plentiful supply, and yet check out the prices realized - even for the 9.6.

Buy now. 9.6s will fetch $1,000 and 9.8s will bring $2,000 in, oh, 19 1/2 years from now. Right around the time Hulk #181 9.4s are selling for $20,000. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Gene

27_laughing.gif

Seriously, though, I'm not sure why the price keeps creeping on this book.... there are a lot of them out there.

Hmmm... first appearance of the first homosexual Marvel super-hero?

• He's French (Cajun, anyway)... so that makes him at least vaguely fruity (sorry Osborne)
  • He's got a girlfriend that he can't touch. Come on, who needs that?!?!
  • His mutant power charges things and makes them PINK for crying out loud!

Seriously, though, I'm not sure why the price keeps creeping on this book.... there are a lot of them out there.

yeah i guess everyone expects him to be in the next X-Men movie and every now and then the prices go a little wild

yeah i guess everyone expects him to be in the next X-Men movie and every now and then the prices go a little wild

DING!! we have a winner. I think you can safely put the price spikes on this book down to movie hype/rumours.

Good call Lee... from July '02 until March '03 no copies broke $200... selling between $146 to $192. Prior, several sold in the same range with the exception of 3 copies which went... $239, $285, $305.

From March to present ALL copies (about 10) have sold over $200...

(low $202... High $290)

Seems like X3 Speculation to me. I've waited, trying to get one around $150... looks like I should have pulled the trigger much earlier. Now, I'll just have to wait