• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragon Magazine stops publishing

143 posts in this topic

It was such a shock when he left, because we had no idea that any of it was happening at the time. It's like, yeah, the cartoon is out, yeah I'm still putting out all kinds of modules from my legendary Greyhawk campaign, yeah we hope to do a movie ala Conan, yeah my novels are coming out, oh--I'm leaving the company effective immediately!

It was such a shock when he left, because we had no idea that any of it was happening at the time. It's like, yeah, the cartoon is out, yeah I'm still putting out all kinds of modules from my legendary Greyhawk campaign, yeah we hope to do a movie ala Conan, yeah my novels are coming out, oh--I'm leaving the company effective immediately!

Yep, it was a shock. I think we were on the second Gord book by them. It was a few years later before I knew they had continued with his new company but by the time I had picked up the later books I had outgrown the writing style. I did enjoy the first two books at the time though.

Remeber Curly Greentree?

Earl.