• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I remember a Spiderman 3 that....

30 posts in this topic

...many of the geniuses on here were squealing like stuck pigs about (found it on an old thread) as being trimmed because, "Part of the question mark was cut off by the right edge".

The comic was centered exactly like this one. The right edge was positioned (cut off by the production process) exactly in the same place.

That particular comic was being auctioned raw (non-CGCed), and 99% of the Forum weighed in on it being "definitely trimmed". Is this identically folded, and identically cut CGCed copy trimmed as well?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

web page

That particular comic was being auctioned raw (non-CGCed), and 99% of the Forum weighed in on it being "definitely trimmed".

When was this? Hopefully you've got a link to the thread, since you claim that you very recently did the research to find it in the first place.

I thought you professed to be the resident expert on identifying trimmed books through images?

Quite the opposite...you can't make a final call on any grade or restoration determination via a scan and I've said that since day 1 on here.

It's been a while since I had to fight disinformation like this...let's see, who was the last person I had to do it against... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Bugaboo? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No, not bugaboo...I let the disinformation slide that he spreads related to there being no physical relationship between he and greggy. shocked.gif

grin.gif