• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I remember a Spiderman 3 that....

30 posts in this topic

Don't you wish! May I suggest a cyanide suppository for your buttocks?

Oh no!!! An attack on my pseudonym! How can I ever reply? OH! I've got it! Mr...Mr...Mr Not Nice!!!! Hah, take that!

By the way, what result are you hoping by me putting a cyanide suppository in my buttocks? An abscess formation? Maybe at least a localized inflammatory reaction? I assure you I'll be aseptic if I were to put one in my buttocks, I'll have to find a scalpel and some suturing needs. I might even take some antibiotics to avoid such a complication. Maybe you hope it will dissolve and arrest the oxidative cycle in situ and an ulcer will form. That might cause me several weeks of discomfort. You dastardly devil, you, Mr Not Nice.

Why, FF... didn't you say, in another thread, that the Spiderman 40 was most probably trimmed, basing your opinion on the image? You haven't seen the book in person. Are you guessing?

Does everyone here contradict their statements in each succeeding post?

No, I sure didn't. And I've argued many times in the past that in the majority of cases, you can't make a final call on trimming from simply a scan. You can suspect trimming, but you can't tell for sure.

Why, FF... didn't you say, in another thread, that the Spiderman 40 was most probably trimmed, basing your opinion on the image? You haven't seen the book in person. Are you guessing?

Does everyone here contradict their statements in each succeeding post?

No, as a matter of fact. I generally contradict my statements in the SAME post in which those statements were originally made. Wait, no I don't. Oh, never mind...

And for what it's worth, I do believe FF was the poster who painstakingly detailed one of the key ways to gauge the likelihood of trimming, while disclaiming the notion of authoritatively determining trimming via scans...