• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What can $1000 get me: closed for now

9 posts in this topic

Ok the money has not come in yet but my ebay auction ended with a sale. So once the buyer pays I will have $1000.00 to spend on OA.

I love Kirby, Romita Sr and John Buscema art.

I love Fantastic Four and related art.

I always wanted a bronze Cover of a Marvel book. Possible Copper age. I know covers are somewhat limited in the range.

Show me what you got.

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

It doesn't need to be art specificly from these artist this is just a wish list. I love Marvel two-in-one and splash pages. I like silver and bronze Captain America and Thor art as some B-listers like Ant-man, Tigra, living Mummy, Guardians of the Galaxy, etc you get the idea.

I don't know everything in my collection cost $1000.00 or less including the Fantastic Four #103 Romita piece I picked up last year. I see some Bronze age Marvel Covers (mainly western and War) going for the $1000.00 range or less. I know I'm not going to be able to get an ASM cover or anything like that. I wanted to see if anyone on the boards wants to make some money before I go to Ebay or an online dealer.

$1000 won't really be able to buy anything...The killer stuff starts at $10K and historical stuff starts at $20K...least that's what I've noticing.

That's a joke, right? You can't possibly be serious.