• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Fridays sucks

12 posts in this topic

I dont know if this has been brought up before but does anyone else hate joe fridays on newsarama? Joe Q seriously has three answers he rotates:

1. I can't say anything yet... but i promise you wont be disapointed!

2. Well i can't really say but i know the fans are going to love it!

3. Well i don't think im allowed to talk about it.. but its going to get the internet talking thats for sure!

and if anyone ever asks him about one of the marvel creators he just fills in the blanks:

_________ is incredible! they are so creative. I dont think theres anyone else out there like him.. i know alot of people didnt like ________ but i loved it. I especially loved ________'s work on _________. Expect big things from ________ in the future.

/end sign-rantpost.gif

I dont know if this has been brought up before but does anyone else hate joe fridays on newsarama? Joe Q seriously has three answers he rotates:

3. Well i don't think im allowed to talk about it.. but its going to get the internet talking thats for sure!

and if anyone ever asks him about one of the marvel creators he just fills in the blanks:

_________ is incredible! they are so creative. I dont think theres anyone else out there like him.. i know alot of people didnt like ________ but i loved it. I especially loved ________'s work on _________. Expect big things from ________ in the future.

/end sign-rantpost.gif

27_laughing.gif You just described any Wizard Magazine interview as well grin.gif

/end sign-rantpost.gif

so why spend your time reading it? confused-smiley-013.gif

/end sign-rantpost.gif

Hope springs eternal?

Maybe one day he'll announce his resignation?

/end sign-rantpost.gif

i knew somone would ask that. mostly out of boredom, but otherwise for the art previews

/end sign-rantpost.gif

Hope springs eternal?

Maybe one day he'll announce his resignation?

893crossfingers-thumb.gif