• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Fantastic Four Trailer!

38 posts in this topic

Maybe because thats not her natural hair. She decided to wear a wig instead of dying her hair mad.gif He eyes also look different
Maybe you're just a *spoon*. I know she is wearing a wig and has contacts. duh. Keep ignoring me.

Looks like it might be better than #1. Let's hope it's "Wrath Of Khan" to ST:TMP.

I doubt the acting can get better, none of the people in can act. The action/effects is what sustains the story.

I'm not sure that "acting" is an over-riding concern for a comic book movie. 27_laughing.gif But you're dead-on about story.

I try to be optimistic and deny that Hollywood will screw it up because they think their audience is dumb. 27_laughing.gif

Cool, looks like Doom is going to be in it again.

And is the Surfer played by the same guy that played Abe Sapien in the Hellboy movie ?

Yes, it's the same actor.

As for the trailer-- this movie STILL looks cool to me!! Of course, I freaking love the Silver Surfer. Hopefully this'll drive FF48 and SS1 up a bit more. Heh.

I thought Dr. Doom was one of the main ingredients that sunk the first. I thought he was handled poorly. I couldn't stand the way the actor portrayed him. For me, Dr. Doom never used "quips". He was an arrogant, imperial villian.