• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man #1

7 posts in this topic

4.5. Between the mild creasing on the corners, the price tags, and the back cover, I wouldn't go any higher than VG+ as I'm guessing the insides are also probably about on par with the covers.

4.5. Between the mild creasing on the corners, the price tags, and the back cover, I wouldn't go any higher than VG+ as I'm guessing the insides are also probably about on par with the covers.

What does the price tag have to do with anything? The comic is in a cover and for each scan I just flipped the cover around...I guess that was a little confusing. The comic is in a case and that price tag that you see is on the cover.

Oh, the price tag is on the plastic bag and not the cover. Semantics perhaps, but the words you use DO make a difference! Okay... let's see.

Truthfully, I don't think it's going to make a major difference with the back looking like it does and the aforementioned defects. I'd say 5.5 tops.