• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Captain Marvel 28

12 posts in this topic

Thanks - no, there are no chunks or rips anywhere. The paper is pretty tan though. Good+ is equal to what numerical grade, roughly? 4-5?

5.0 is high for that book.

Thanks - no, there are no chunks or rips anywhere. The paper is pretty tan though. Good+ is equal to what numerical grade, roughly? 4-5?

Good Plus = 2.5

Dave,

Good to see you posting again, but why would you need a grade for this book??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

flowerred.gif

-d

Just to see what a really ratty book in my collection grades at. I have no intention of trying to do anything with it. Just satisfying my overly curious mind I guess.

Has to be 1.5 or so...

Moment of silence for this poor book, started life off rough, dropped and stepped on at the LCS before getting to the spinner rack where he was crushed down many times watching his brothers and sisters fly off the rack. Later to be sent to the .25 box where he was picked up by a 12 year old who read it 20 times, stuffed him under the bed and later traded him to his best friend for a pack of gum.