• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee SS: Some Marvel Keys For Sale!

22 posts in this topic

Hi all --

Some nice official Stan Lee SS books from the early Silver Age... takeit.gif trumps all, but PM's are welcome as well. Pictures below; all prices include shipping.

Daredevil #1 CGC 6.0 wp $850 (note says, "tiny piece of tape on spine")

FF #4 CGC 5.5 wp $800

FF #5 CGC 4.0 oww $800 (was a 4.5 wp before the "regrading" after the sig!)

Non-Stan Lee SS:

Sgt. Fury #1 CGC 4.5 wp $350

X-Men #4 CGC 6.5 oww $325

Thanks,

Dan

Daredevil1SS.jpg

FF4SS.jpg

FF5SS.jpg

SgtFury1.jpg

X-Men4.jpg

If anyone wants to PM me about any of these, do so soon...will be gone next either by me taking the best offer or on Ebay. I'll let everyone know where they stand.

All the books have nice page quality and eye appeal, and I can listen to good offers. Thanks a lot!

Dan

The back shows a creased spine, several creases (small), and a small tear at the bottom; a couple fingerprints, too. Looks like an indentation to the middle of the back cover as well. Suffice to say all the major wear is back there -- front looks great!

Dan

Huzzah! The Daredevil #1 certainly has great eye appeal. By the way, I got your check today, too.

Looks like the FF #5 will be the next to go, probably followed by the #4...we'll see!

Dan