• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry problem

26 posts in this topic

I added some books and it shows the little picture next to the book as if I added a description and I did not. When I attempt to add a description it tells me I have exceeded the limit and I only wrote a couple of words.

confused.gif

I added some books and it shows the little picture next to the book as if I added a description and I did not. When I attempt to add a description it tells me I have exceeded the limit and I only wrote a couple of words.

confused.gif

You're a special case. The short bus kind of special.

I also tried adding the description using edit set instead of edit comics and I got this:

Plus it still didnt edit my description

Whats going on with the registry??

reg-1.jpg

confused.gif

makepoint.gif

confused.gif

makepoint.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif

Okay so I finally was able to put in my descriptions through the edit set function. I still cannot write in my description when I edit the comic. Also when I added the descriptions through edit set it said comments were modified for my coins. Im not a coinee confused-smiley-013.gif

Yep I got the same problem.

As of Saturday, I'm also getting a "Your comic description exceeds 5,000 characters." Right....I typed in "text".

So, add me to the short bus list. acclaim.gif

me three insane.gif

I've alerted Gemma of this thread so she can take a look. If I'm not mistaken her new position will involve registry based activities.

It must be a change in the system. I never used to get a message when I exceeded the character count. Whenever I previously exceeded the count, it would just return a blank comment box. They must be updating the software. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've alerted Gemma of this thread so she can take a look. If I'm not mistaken her new position will involve registry based activities.
must....resist....making.....comment....must......resist