• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst looking book for sale award!

25 posts in this topic

*phew*

That's pretty bad.

Even worse than an FF 11 I sold on eBay years ago.

I listed it as "Nasty" but 100% insides complete.

I thought "Nasty" was a creative grade.

The cover was detached and in multi pieces.

I think I still got over $15.00 for it. Honest grading helps. wink.gif

We should all send him an E-Sympathy card! It's a shame that this innocent comic had to endure this kind of merciless death at the hands of some unknown assailant. frown.gif

Good idea... are we sending the sympathy card to the seller, or to Thor?

Maybe we can use Bug's "Thor" drawing as the card cover? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Chris

tongue.gif

I'm going to email this guy and request a larger scan of the book. 27_laughing.gif

Don't bother. Can't you tell it's a SCAM? No way that book looks that good AND is unrestored. Probably has been trimmed and who knows what else!

27_laughing.gif

LMAO!! Why would anyone buy this book, and why in the world would anyone list it on Ebay, especially for $3???

I recently sold this Sensation and it went for almost $50!! I graded it a solid poor! Chunked up covers, attached only by decades-old tape and a cut through every page. I thought $9.95 was nervy, but $50? Woo hoo!!!