• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff & Julie's epic adventure(full of heart-pounding action!)

97 posts in this topic

hi.gif Jeff

I know that Julie has had a very difficult pregnacy. I am glad to hear that the babies growth and development is progressing normally. 893applaud-thumb.gif I shall look forward to updates, and the 3 of you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Mike

So wish us luck, throw some good karma our way if you have any to spare, think happy thoughts, and I'll keep you all updated in this thread. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Jeff

Best of luck Jeff. I can sympathize big time. I'm expecting my first in September.

Good luck, Jeff! flowerred.gif

My wife wasn't restricted to bed rest, but she was having some issues in the third trimester. It can be very scary, but thankfully everything worked out ok and I'm sure it will for you as well. thumbsup2.gif

Jeff-

Sorry to hear about the problems that you and Julie have been going through.

I will wish you the luck you asked for.

I will donate something to charity today to send that Karma your way.

And I will throw many happy thoughts your way!

Please post a picture of that beautiful baby when young William arrives thumbsup2.gif

All my heartfelt best to you, Julie and William,

-Steve

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I'll make sure Julie sees this thread tonight. I'm sure it will put a smile on her face.

I'll try to post some pics of our home away from home tonight. Everyone's been really great here. Nurses are pretty cool people.

I think I've gained about 8 pounds here, though. 893whatthe.gif They make a darn good patty melt in the cafeteria, and it's always dangerous to be in a place where they have apple fritters available 24/7!

Jeff

ellensmal.jpg

Great picture, Ze. I'm still kinda floored that we're having a kid! I can't wait to show him all the cool things on the planet.

Jeff

P.S. Nice backyard, too!

Jeff, best wishes for you, your wife, and your baby on the way! You're in for the hardest, best, and most rewarding job you'll ever have. I'm looking forward to seeing the "new mom with happy baby" pictures in the next 7-10 days. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Any talk of using steroids to improve/mature lung capacity?

Yes, Julie got the steroids 6 weeks ago when this all started.

The doctor is planning to induce Friday morning, unless the little guy decides to come sooner. yay.gif