• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What kind of *spoon*?

112 posts in this topic

Hey nobody, if you wanted to talk about it, why didn't you?

And why didn't you just bump up your old thread instead of spamming the boards with an identical one on the same auction?

TROLL ! ! !

what page of THE OFFICIAL GUIDE TO CGC POSTING is that rule on Grand Master ?

Link To Board Guidelines

Below is a list of specific things often considered violations of those guidelines. This is not an exhaustive list, it is only intended to be a series of examples to help clarify what is meant.

Spamming the boards with repeated or similar posts

TROLL ! ! !

Hey bubbles, no one cares but out of pity I will make some posts in this thread. Oh & one more thing.............

yousuckroom.jpg

OK...I can leave now! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The funny part is that someone actually bid $500 for this book. Do you think the reserve is much higher? 893blahblah.gif

The highest bid so far is $455.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif ..I'm pretty sure the reserve will be more than that... insane.gif

its ok.... I think they left....... you can tell me... crazy.gif

No, its not ok you simpleton. You see, no one lives in your bizarro world but you. So knock it off and post something worth discussing. If that's too difficult for you then I guess you will be nothing more than one step down from an earth worm on the evolutionary scale. Congratulations. Mommie must be proud.

You posted this same auction in a thread yesterday and nobody wanted to discuss it.......so you decided to spam the board today with another thread on the same auction.....while you insulted a board member at the same time to try and pick a fight.

Did you ever stop to think that people don't want to discuss things with you because you're an obvious troll in here? Go cry a river for somebody else.

why isn't an ebay seller horribly overgrading a comic book and listing it with a tiny scan not worth discussing? Its not my fault these retards see my name and decide to pick a fight with me. If you think name calling is going to bother me Otis, go find yourself an IQ test to take. 893blahblah.gif

Listen you low-IQ scum-sucking troll, the scan is not tiny, ebay is fraught with overgrading sellers, and the reserve is not met. No harm no foul. Once the reserve is met THEN we have something worth discussing. Until then, peel yourself from your basement dwelling and ::gasp:: try interacting with the rest of the world.

why isn't an ebay seller horribly overgrading a comic book and listing it with a tiny scan not worth discussing? Its not my fault these retards see my name and decide to pick a fight with me. If you think name calling is going to bother me Otis, go find yourself an IQ test to take. 893blahblah.gif

Listen you low-IQ scum-sucking troll, the scan is not tiny, ebay is fraught with overgrading sellers, and the reserve is not met. No harm no foul. Once the reserve is met THEN we have something worth discussing. Until then, peel yourself from your basement dwelling and ::gasp:: try interacting with the rest of the world.

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

do you think no one has read any of your Greggy, Bugapoo, Bachelor of Comics [!@#%^&^] kissing posts? If you can ever get past the point of thinking anyone will ever give a 893censored-thumb.gif what you think,.. you will finally be on the road to recovery. " Scum sucking troll.....oooooh.....ouch..

You posted this same auction in a thread yesterday and nobody wanted to discuss it.......so you decided to spam the board today with another thread on the same auction.....while you insulted a board member at the same time to try and pick a fight.

Did you ever stop to think that people don't want to discuss things with you because you're an obvious troll in here? Go cry a river for somebody else.

Where was your stink in this post Bugs?

do you think no one has read any of your Greggy, Bugapoo, Bachelor of Comics [!@#%^&^] kissing posts? If you can ever get past the point of thinking anyone will ever give a 893censored-thumb.gif what you think,.. you will finally be on the road to recovery. " Scum sucking troll.....oooooh.....ouch..

TROLL ! ! !

Wonderful. This is humorous on so many levels. That would be a highly intelligent response if it wasn't so stupid. Try addressing the points raised by others. Try to show that you can hold a point/counterpoint discussion. Trust me, I'm not holding my breath.

Where was your stink in this post Bugs?

People responded to you in that thread so you didn't have to throw a hissy fit and spam the boards with another one about it. Plus you didn't start the thread off by insulting a board member.

TROLL ! ! !