• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PHotoshoppers Under Constant Training Poll

Vote for which pic you would like to color for the first project.  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for which pic you would like to color for the first project.

65 posts in this topic

I've been out of town for 3 weeks, so haven't touched it since my last post. I still think 3 months is just the right amount of time. I want to allow people enough time to work at it at thier leisure to allow for max participation.

I'm really looking forward to seeing MrPunch0's and Crisco's completed works 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It feels a lot like homework - "Oh I have all the time in the world." Next thing I know it'll be due tomorrow! blush.gif

But seriously, I've spent maybe 15 minutes on it. I've never done coloring before so I've done some work on another piece to get ready for this one.

-Bob

I've got about 2 hours of work to "finish" mine. And then I'll spend the rest of the time screwing around with it "improving" it.

Not that I've had time in the last week to even think about it ... and I'm gonna be away from my computer for the next week or two ...

So it turns out that deadline is just about right. 27_laughing.gif

I've got about 2 hours of work to "finish" mine. And then I'll spend the rest of the time screwing around with it "improving" it.

Not that I've had time in the last week to even think about it ... and I'm gonna be away from my computer for the next week or two ...

So it turns out that deadline is just about right. 27_laughing.gif

gossip.gif hey can you share it with me so I can copy? I wont tell the teacher. 27_laughing.gif

gossip.gif hey can you share it with me so I can copy? I wont tell the teacher. 27_laughing.gif

Sure. Here ya go.

53ojh2o.jpg

Really it's just cleanup at this point. wink.gif

See its peeps like you that got me bad grades in SKOOL.. 27_laughing.gif I never could find the right person to cheat off of. frown.gif

on her outfit?

Actually Superman.

The spot where you can see his neck and underoos through his cape? I colored it all red – like his cape went all the way across.

What can I say? I'm a Marvel guy.

I'm at a stop until my copy of this book arrives so I can see what Batman looks like in color... just bought a copy for .50 + $3.00 ship from an ebay store seller. 27_laughing.gif

I went to my LCS and looked up the page to figure out how to color the Superman in the lower left panel. Since the cape isn't clearly defined by the linework I had a hard time wrapping my head around that one.

Hey anyone want to scan that page for us other Marvel junkies? I haven't found one at my LCS yet.

My copy arrived. Here's the scan. I assume it's OK to post this, if anyone objects let me know ASAP and I'll take it down...

king2.jpg