• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Geppi Museum visit

44 posts in this topic

Hi everyone:

I am flying to Baltimore on business in a few days, and am thinking about going to Geppi's museum this coming Friday. Any suggestions on what to concentrate on seeing?

Thanks.

When you 1st walk in, make a right, and go thru the 1st doorway on the left.....you will then see this...........

1793458-geppi.jpg

(although the people you see here will probably be gone by the time you get there gossip.gif )

nice, I have not had a chance to go yet, but I plan too!

gator

And is that the former Mrs. Harry Thomas standing with him?

I don't think Bob calls her that!

Hi everyone:

I am flying to Baltimore on business in a few days, and am thinking about going to Geppi's museum this coming Friday. Any suggestions on what to concentrate on seeing?

Thanks.

Everything!!!!

Here is a sampling:

Photographs of the Grand Opening of Geppi's Entertainment Museum

No Sean, I think he calls her Carol........

Well I knew he didn't call her Martha.

devil.gif

And he sure didn't call her a cab!

Hi everyone:

Thanks.

Everything!!!!

Here is a sampling:

Photographs of the Grand Opening of Geppi's Entertainment Museum

Thank you for showing that old thread. hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Amazing and beautiful cloud9.gif

hello all...

I am ready for a road trip to Geppi's....I had forgotten that esquire thread, really gets me stoked at 9am on a sunday morn

gator

hello all...

I am ready for a road trip to Geppi's....I had forgotten that esquire thread, really gets me stoked at 9am on a sunday morn

gator

Tell you what Rick......you come to Baltimore ( my hometown ), and I'll tour the Museum with you, and then treat you to some world famous Maryland crabcakes at one of our waterfront restaurants, and maybe we'll even have a few adult beverages while we're at it insane.gif

Offer is on the table buddy!

Steve

hello all...

gator

Tell you what Rick......you come to Baltimore ( my hometown ), and I'll tour the Museum with you, and then treat you to some world famous Maryland crabcakes at one of our waterfront restaurants, and maybe we'll even have a few adult beverages while we're at it insane.gif

Offer is on the table buddy!

Steve

Can I horn in too Steve? Rick and I were thinking of going together.